Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Re-Post of 2 really fun projects

This is a re-post from my family blog.  These are two projects that I had a ton of fun making.  I am actually planning on doing name letters for my other little boy once we move!

Wall Hangings
I cut up scrapbook paper and taped the pieces together. I then grabbed my stencil and wrote words on them. The paper matches the colors in my living room! I also have two other frames to fill in to make a "box" of the 4 pictures.


I have always wanted to make hanging letters of Devlin's name for over his bed. I found the letters at Joann Fabrics for $1 each and I bought the paint at Walmart for about $1 each.


Next I painted a base color on each of the letters.


Last, I taped off different patterns and shapes with masking tape and painted different colors for each. I took off the tape and was left with pretty cool name letters!



No comments:

Post a Comment