Sunday, February 2, 2014

5 year Anniversary present

I haven't posted in a while, so I'll begin again with my latest project! 

I could not think of anything to get my hubby, so I went to Pinterest to search for something special that I could give to him.

Here is what I based my present on.  I think I liked how mine turned out, especially since I was running out of time.


Here it is on our table after I surprised Jaren with it.


 And a close up!

I was wanting to do a picture from each year anniversary and one of when each of our kids were newborns.  I ended up doing a few more than that, because it was fun.  I also realized that only one picture was taken on our anniversary, so I made sure to take some of us last Friday; I hope we will make it a tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment