Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Medicine Cabinet basket

While having fun looking at all of the wonderful things on Pinterest, I came across THIS fun idea for storing medicine.  You take a basket, paint it white, and then paint a red cross on it.  How cool is that? 

Well, I didn't have nice huge baskets laying around, so I used a smaller one.  I like how it turned out too :)

I started hand painting it, because I didn't think I had any white spray paint.  Luckily I remembered that my husband had some from when he made his Star Wars costume (which I want to put up here, but he's still not fully done!)

The spray paint made it so much easier and faster.  Then I taped off the cross part and hand painted it, which was not as difficult as I imagined it to be.  I'm excited that my medicine area will look a bit more organized now!

Here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment